Graduation Candy Molds. Easter Candy Corn.
Graduation Candy Molds
- The action of dividing into degrees or other proportionate divisions on a graduated scale
- commencement: an academic exercise in which diplomas are conferred
- The receiving or conferring of an academic degree or diploma
- The ceremony at which degrees are conferred
- a line (as on a vessel or ruler) that marks a measurement; “the ruler had 16 graduations per inch”
- the successful completion of a program of study
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
- A hollow container used to give shape to molten or hot liquid material (such as wax or metal) when it cools and hardens
- Something made in this way, esp. a gelatin dessert or a mousse
- (mold) cast: the distinctive form in which a thing is made; “pottery of this cast was found throughout the region”
- (mold) container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- A distinctive and typical style, form, or character
- (mold) model: form in clay, wax, etc; “model a head with clay”
Graduation cupcakes 4
I made these for a friend of mine, for her sister’s high school graduation party. The graduation caps are made with candy melts and a graduation cap mold.
Drama and cap molds
Used candy molds for the Happy Drama mask and to make the base of the graduation cap.